Suite Terms & Conditions
Prior to confirmation of your reservation, please read and acknowledge that you have agreed to the following terms and conditions for your stay at A Suite at the Fountain:
- Sorry, no pets are allowed.
- The Suite is a non-smoking unit. There is an outdoor sitting area on the deck for smokers.
- The Suite is not ADA accessible. There are 13 stairs from the lower deck to the upper deck and entrance to the Suite.
- We appreciate a no shoes policy in the Suite.
- Parking is on the street. 24 hour parking is about 150 feet from the Suite entrance.
- We are not responsible for any theft or damage to your car or for valuables left in the Suite.
- More than 4 guests will require an additional cleaning surcharge. Please email us to let us know when you make your reservation.
- Check In is at 4 p.m. Check Out is at 11 a.m. Early check-in or a late check-out may be available.
- Full payment is due at the time of confirmation. A refund will be issued only if we can re-book your reservation dates with another guest. A refund service fee of $30 will be charged.
- All reservations are charged sales and local lodging taxes (11%) for the total amount.
- You agree that you are responsible for any damage to the Suite or by you or your guests during your stay, and you agree to pay for the costs associated with any additional cleaning, breakage, theft or other damages.
One-thousand square foot suite on the third story of a mixed use building, originally build in 1889, only 100 feet from the Haller Fountain.
Two queen beds accommodate up to 4 guests. A queen sofa sleeper in the living room will accommodate others upon prior approval. Additional fees may apply.
Fully equipped kitchen: dining and cookware for six, range, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, full-sized fridge, freezer and propane Weber barbeque.
27 inch satellite TV, CD, DVD and VCR players, library, games, telephone, and iron. Washer and dryer available during business hours.
Private, spacious deck, with patio table and four chairs, sunlight and wooded setting. Viewing bench on staircase landing.
Children welcome. Sorry, no pets & no Smoking.
On-street parking within 100 feet—see map page.
Accessibility: please note that there are 19 steps to the suite; it is not ADA accessible.